The video begins humorously as Anthony Carbajal, a photographer, dresses up in a neon bikini top and soaps up a car before being doused with ice water.
- Me: *out for dinner with my dad because we were too lazy to cook*
- Random Old Lady: *comes up out of no where with the most judgmental look ever* (will also be refereed to as 'ROL')
- ROL: Isn't he a little old for you?
- Me: Well, considering he's my Dad, I'd say that your a judgmental hag.
- Dad: *chokes into his drink*
- ROL: You should respect your elders.
- Me: You should respect your youth, we're the ones who'll decide on whether or not to pull your cord in like, what? Five weeks?
- Dad: *chokes on his drink again*
- ROL: *storms off*
- Dad: *looks at me with a disapproving look*
- Me: What?
- Dad: Come on, you and I both know it will be three weeks.
So I made the decision to turn comments off on my videos. You can see why here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_hHKlEZ9Go&list=UU-lHJZR3Gqxm24_Vd_AJ5Yw
I noticed today while messing with the settings in YouTube that you can invite certain type of people to comment on the video and block out…
It might be a good idea but it can also be a bad idea… I know you want to make the best decision for most people but I think that won’t solve the “issue” unfortunately :\
Some people do anything for you to notice them, others do anything to have their channel noticed and even if you turn the comments off they’ll just go to twitter or facebook and do the exact same thing…
And there are probably a lot of bros that can’t even donate a dollar if they want to keep commenting…
I remember you had a forum, don’t know if it still exists ‘cause I didn’t search for it… But maybe bring it back? I think it would be a nice way to actually know what people think about the videos and not only and where they could speak with each other ^^
Other than that, just do what YOU think is right even if some won’t like it, because it’s impossible to please everyone…
Disney + text posts